Spiced Fruit Cup
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed honeydew or cantaloupe
- 1 cup cream soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, peaches, strawberries, melon and cream soda. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and coriander; stir into fruit mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Just before serving, add banana. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 143 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 10, 2008
Cream soda is basically vanilla flavored soda. I'd suggest if you are using the fruit juice version, add a little vanilla extract to it.
Jan 7, 2008
if no cream soda,use fruit juice from pineapple and peaches..
Jan 5, 2008
What is cream soda????
Jan 4, 2008
You could put the banana in right away if you slice it, then pour the pineapples directly on top of it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.