Spiced Cranberry Punch
My mom used to serve this festive concoction every Thanksgiving and Christmas. To this day, when I smell it, I can’t help but think of the holidays.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and sugar. Place cinnamon and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Serve warm in mugs.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 140 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Coffee Pot Punch in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.