- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpice-Rubbed Chicken Thighs
"I made this dish last night for my husband, (I only like white meat). I served mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables with these savory thighs. My husband ate 4 of them, I tasted the seasoning and it was really good."
"Tasty. Lots of flavor!"