Spice Puffs Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill 24 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove to wire racks. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 2. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip top of warm puffs in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 141 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Spice Puffs
"These are very good and very easy to make."
"These are really good, and simple to make ~ yum!"