- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- Ground nutmeg
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpeedy Sweet Potatoes
"I've made this recipe lots of times, both in the microwave and the oven. It's always popular."