Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Big-Batch Beef Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the beef sauce, tomato sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve with spaghetti.
Mar 22, 2020
We are retired and I fixed this dish for our daughter and son-in-law and 2 granddaughters. The 6 year old said it was the best spaghetti ever and the 1 year old’s face covered with sauce showed how much she liked it!
Feb 10, 2010
fast and easy and really good!