Speedy Sloppy Joes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 to 8 onion rolls or hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, relish, ketchup and barbecue sauce; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 262 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Dec 18, 2018
We loved these and came together so quickly - great recipe as I always have these on hand and can double easily when there are more of us. Flavors are perfect together!
Jun 3, 2014
i used ground venison one time and ground beef another time. My family enjoyed them, the addition of pickle relish and barbecue sauce give it a little extra flavor from your normal sloppy joe sauce. I also liked the fact that not only are they quick to make , all the ingredients are things I always have on hand.
Jan 7, 2012
Very quick and easy recipe. The relish adds a little zing to this recipe.
Aug 5, 2010
This is a great kid-friendly recipe for sloppy joes, and I can whip them up in no time at all. I've made these more times than I can count!