Speedy Seven-Fruit Salad
“This makes a great-tasting fruit salad that’s speedy and pretty enough for any occasion,” attests Nancy Zimmerman from Cape May Court House, New Jersey.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Quick and Pretty Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.