Speedy Scalloped Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- In a bowl, combine sauce mix packet from potatoes with the water, soup and poultry seasoning; stir until well blended. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 231 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Jul 12, 2013
This is good and like it says...speedy. I have made this a few times and have never taken the time to review it. It is tasty and creamy and a great go-to when the grand kids come.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.