Speedy Salsa Recipe
With a small list of ingredients, this salsa is a snap to prepare on a moment's notice I've also served it over baked potatoes for a light lunch. —Carolyn Hayes, Johnston City, Illinois
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- Sour cream and sliced green onions
- Tortilla or corn chips
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans and corn. Garnish with sour cream and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Speedy Salsa
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2014
"I love how fast this salso is to put together. To make it have a bit more flavor I like to serve it with a can of black beans, rinsed and drained, and about one cup of italian salad dressing."
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2012
"Simple, quick and very good. I have made many times."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC