Speedy Lunch Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 3 thin slices deli turkey (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with turkey, lettuce, cheese, onion, green pepper and olives; drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 229 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 632mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 27, 2013
How do you keep the tortilla from getting soggy? My daughter complains that any wrap that I send in her lunch is soggy. I make the wrap and then wrap it plastic wrap. Is there something different that I should be doing?
Aug 18, 2013
These are delicious. To answer an earlier criticism stating that a recipe like this isn't needed, maybe we need to remember that new cooks are not always aware of the "101" ways to make a wrap and need the extra help. For myself, I sometimes need a creative nudge. Why give a bad review based on your opinion of whether it should or shouldn't be a recipe.
Aug 30, 2012
Have not made this yet, but it sounds quick and easy and differant. My husband and I do the flea market and antique thing and we hate eating out so I pack a lunch and this will be our lunch on our next outing. Thank You.
Aug 26, 2012
Hasn't everyone made 101 varieties of this??? How is this a recipe??