Speedy Ham and Macaroni Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook macaroni in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add broccoli; return to a boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until macaroni is tender; drain. Return to the pan. Combine soup, milk, butter, nutmeg, garlic powder and pepper; add to macaroni mixture with ham. mix well; heat through. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 249 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 995mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Ham and Macaroni
"Next time less nutmeg."
"Made this as a quick meal with left over ham. My family of eight gobbled it up!"