Speedy Cream of Wild Rice Soup Recipe
Add homemade touches to a can of potato soup to get comfort food on the table quickly. The result is a thick and creamy treat textured with wild rice and flavored with smoky bacon. —Joanne Eickhoff, Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- 1/2 cup water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring water and onion to a boil. Reduce heat. Stir in the potato soup, cheese, rice and cream; heat through (do not boil). Garnish with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 333 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Cream of Wild Rice Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC