VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels and peanuts. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pretzel mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Speedway Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p198