Special Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 364 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2017
Very good and simple salad to make. I will definitely make this again.
Apr 28, 2016
Loved! I had some spinach I needed to use up, and my go-to salad usually has a poppyseed dressing. This dressing will definitely make the regular rotation for me. I think this would also be great with pecans.
Nov 27, 2014
This recipe has become a family favorite. We love it!
Nov 25, 2011
Made this recipe for Thanksgiving - whole family absolutely loved it! Can not wait to make it again!
Sep 30, 2010
So easy, delicious, & healthy!~ Theresa
Jan 11, 2010
Very refreshing and colorful. I especially loved the dressing. Everytime I served it, I had to share the recipe. Wonderful