Special Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 364 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Dec 26, 2017
Very good and simple salad to make. I will definitely make this again.
Apr 28, 2016
Loved! I had some spinach I needed to use up, and my go-to salad usually has a poppyseed dressing. This dressing will definitely make the regular rotation for me. I think this would also be great with pecans.
Nov 27, 2014
This recipe has become a family favorite. We love it!
Nov 25, 2011
Made this recipe for Thanksgiving - whole family absolutely loved it! Can not wait to make it again!
Sep 30, 2010
So easy, delicious, & healthy!~ Theresa
Jan 11, 2010
Very refreshing and colorful. I especially loved the dressing. Everytime I served it, I had to share the recipe. Wonderful