- 1 package (18 ounces) ready-to-bake refrigerated triple-chocolate cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 package (9-1/2 ounces) Dove dark chocolate candies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press nine portions of dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (save remaining dough for another use). Set aside 2 tablespoons toffee bits for garnish; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over dough.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate candies at 70% power for 15 seconds; stir. Microwave in 5-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and yogurt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in vanilla and melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forSpecial Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake
"In the process of making this cheescake. I did find the triple chicolate cookie dough. Nestle roll house makes it in the 1 lb squares. However there is no way for 9 squares to cover bottom of pan. I am using more hope it turns out...."
"I could not find the triple chocolate cookie dough so I used chocolate chip cookie dough. I also used regular toffee bits instead of the milk chocolate toffee bits. The cheesecake was wonderful! I made this for a birthday party and everyone loved it. It was also handy to bake up in a 13x9" pan for travel and amount of servings."