Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) ready-to-bake refrigerated triple-chocolate cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 package (9-1/2 ounces) Dove dark chocolate candies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press nine portions of dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (save remaining dough for another use). Set aside 2 tablespoons toffee bits for garnish; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over dough.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate candies; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and yogurt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Yield: 24 servings.
1 piece: 290 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake
"In the process of making this cheescake. I did find the triple chicolate cookie dough. Nestle roll house makes it in the 1 lb squares. However there is no way for 9 squares to cover bottom of pan. I am using more hope it turns out...."
"I could not find the triple chocolate cookie dough so I used chocolate chip cookie dough. I also used regular toffee bits instead of the milk chocolate toffee bits. The cheesecake was wonderful! I made this for a birthday party and everyone loved it. It was also handy to bake up in a 13x9" pan for travel and amount of servings."