Special Ham Slices Recipe
A taste-tempting sauce that combines orange juice brown sugar and spices gives a wonderful flavor to this Easter ham. It uses convenient ham steaks, so cooking time is less than half and hour.
- 12 boneless ham steaks (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Place ham in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, basting occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 246 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1455mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Special Ham Slices
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC