Special Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
When I tire of ordinary meal and cheese sandwiches for my brown-bag lunch, I try creative alternatives like this creamy ham spread. You'll appreciate its ease of preparation.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 4 slices of bread or 2 buns
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, pickle relish and mustard. Stir in cheese and ham. Spread 1/2 cup between slices of bread or in buns. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 457 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Special Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC