We enjoy this egg salad as a stuffing for fresh tomatoes or a spread on sandwiches. It could even be used as a dip with your favorite crackers.—Judy Nissen, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Recommended: 47 Meals Your Toddler Will Devour
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper; fold in the eggs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on toast with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Special Egg Salad in Country Woman March/April 2003, p36
Reviews forSpecial Egg Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2010
"Ok,not great but ok man of little wrods I thanks you"
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2010
"Very healthy and tasty. Nice! MMMM!"