- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
- Assorted crackers, grapes and apple slices
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder. Shape into two balls. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Combine pecans and peanuts; press onto cheese balls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers, grapes and/or apple slices.
2 tablespoons: 110 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.