Special Brunch Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) egg substitute
- 7 ounces Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange biscuits in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 160 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 616mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch.
Nov 9, 2013
Very tasty and easy to make!
Oct 30, 2012
I used ground breakfast sausage instead of Canadian Bacon and served with Maple Syrup! Delicious!
Aug 14, 2012
I modified this recipe using one tube of the Grands buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), chopped ham and 6 eggs. I also sauteed the mushrooms and onions before baking. It was awesome! The family loved it!
Feb 14, 2012
Really tasty! My husband and I both agreed it would be great with some diced red bell pepper added in....will try that next time!
Dec 23, 2011
Nov 20, 2011
Very easy to make, great flavor...could add whatever you like...I used real eggs as my family doesn't like the substitute.
Mar 24, 2011
This is a great recipe - Easy to mix up and the biscuits give it a great foundation. Next time I make it I will use either ham or sausage as I don't think the canadian bacon did it justice.
Feb 9, 2010
This is a very good brunch recipe. My husband and I really like it. I have made it for Christmas brunch many times.
Jan 17, 2010
Yummy! Fun and easy to make.
Dec 30, 2009
good as it is.however - will make again using more bacon.might add chopped tomatoes too.