- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 7 ounces Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange biscuits in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forSpecial Brunch Bake
"Very tasty and easy to make!"
"I used ground breakfast sausage instead of Canadian Bacon and served with Maple Syrup! Delicious!"
"I modified this recipe using one tube of the Grands buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), chopped ham and 6 eggs. I also sauteed the mushrooms and onions before baking. It was awesome! The family loved it!"
"Really tasty! My husband and I both agreed it would be great with some diced red bell pepper added in....will try that next time!"
"Very easy to make, great flavor...could add whatever you like...I used real eggs as my family doesn't like the substitute."
"This is a great recipe - easy to mix up and the biscuits give it a great foundation. Next time I make it I will use either ham or sausage as I don't think the canadian bacon did it justice."
"This is a very good brunch recipe. My husband and I really like it. I have made it for Christmas brunch many times."
"Yummy! Fun and easy to make."
"good as it is.however - will make again using more bacon.might add chopped tomatoes too."