Spearmint Thins Recipe
No time to bake cookies from scratch? Create a tasty treat in little more than half an hour by doctoring butter-flavored crackers with vanilla chips and mint candies.—Kathleen Felton, Fairfax, Iowa
- 1 package (10 ounces) Andes mint baking chips or 2 packages (4.67 ounces each) Andes mint candies
- 48 round butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- 1. In a microwave, melt mint baking chips; stir until smooth. Dip crackers in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- 2. In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over crackers; sprinkle with candy. Chill for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 each: 60 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Spearmint Thins
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC