- 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup assorted sprinkles, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) white baking chips, melted
- In a microwave or a large saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows in oil; stir until smooth. Stir in extract; remove from heat. Stir in cereal and 2/3 cup sprinkles. Press mixture into a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan using waxed paper or a lightly greased spatula. Cool to room temperature. Spread melted white baking chips on top; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup sprinkles. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 179 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.