- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 24 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews forSparkling Punch
"I made this for my sisters wedding and everyone LOVED it!!! It's really fast and easy to make as well as super delicious. I will definitely make this again."