Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely; remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until smooth.
- Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar and 1 bottle of champagne; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining champagne. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 74 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.