Sparkling Party Punch
This has been my signature punch for years, and the much-requested favorite at our annual Christmas party. It’s sparkly, fruity, frothy (if you add the sherbet) and so simple! —JAN WITTEVEEN, NORBORNE, MISSOURI
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes17 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups apricot nectar or juice, chilled
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pineapple sherbet, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, apricot nectar and soda. Top with scoops of sherbet if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup (calculated without sherbet) : 66 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Originally published as Sparkling Party Punch in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012