Sparkling Fruit Punch
Cool down with a big batch of this icy beverage from Edith Holliday. "I have had this recipe for more than 30 years," she writes from Flushing, Michigan. "It's very good and very easy to make."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed grape juice concentrate
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Crushed ice
- In a large bowl, combine the water and concentrates. Stir in ginger ale. Serve immediately over ice.