Cool down with a big batch of this icy beverage from Edith Holliday. "I have had this recipe for more than 30 years," she writes from Flushing, Michigan. "It's very good and very easy to make."
Recommended: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup grape juice concentrate
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Crushed ice
- In a large bowl, combine the water and concentrates. Stir in ginger ale. Serve immediately over ice. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Sparkling Fruit Punch in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p15