Sparkling Fresh Fruit
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 4 scoops raspberry sherbet or flavor of your choice
- 1 cup Champagne or lemon-lime soda
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe; divide among four dessert dishes. Top each with a scoop of sherbet. Drizzle with Champagne. Serve immediately.
Aug 8, 2012
I thought this was okay, but not great. I guess I am used to richer types of desserts.
May 13, 2012
Tonight is the second time I'm making this fizzy, refreshing dessert. Simple and one of the best things ever. The melting sherbet with fizzy soda makes a great sauce for fresh fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.