- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 4 scoops raspberry sherbet or flavor of your choice
- 1 cup Champagne or lemon-lime soda
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe; divide among four dessert dishes. Top each with a scoop of sherbet. Drizzle with Champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSparkling Fresh Fruit
"I thought this was okay, but not great. I guess I am used to richer types of desserts."
"Tonight is the second time I'm making this fizzy, refreshing dessert. Simple and one of the best things ever. The melting sherbet with fizzy soda makes a great sauce for fresh fruit."