- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In the drippings, cook beef, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Stir in the soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and bacon; mix well. Stir in pasta. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti Supreme
"I lost this recipe years ago and I'm glad I found it here. This recipe is a great weekday meal. It's super easy and my kids really enjoy it"
"It's got an even balance of different flavors. It's GREAT!"