I keep the ingredients for this quick and easy casserole on hand so I can put it together at a moment's notice. It tastes like lasagna gut with rice instead of noodles.—Robin King, Klamath Falls, Oregon
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes; stir. Bake 10 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
1 each: 508 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 821mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC