Total TimePrep: 50 min. + chilling
Makes150 servings (1 cup each)
- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with McCormick's Salad Supreme Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 351 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 601mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Nov 11, 2013
The very best I've had, well almost the very best I've ever had. Synthia's is the VERY best. JS :)
May 15, 2009
You can reduce the recipe by using; 1 lb. cooked, drained and rinsed spaghetti16 oz. bottle Zesty Italian Dressing, 1 red onion, chopped, 1 green pepper, chopped and 4 T. McCormicks Salad Supreme Seasoning. Mix and let chill. Add diced tomatoes just before serving. It really is very good.