- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaf. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti Pork Chops
"I made this today for my dad and husband. They have never had the two (spaghetti sauce and pork chops) together before in a dish. That said they liked it. I did make one change instead of plain canned tomato sauce, I used our homemade canned tomato sauce. I also only made 3 pork chops but kept all other ingredients the same. Nice twist on a classic dish."
"Great, simple, easy recipe. My family really loved it and the chops came out great. Next time I make it, I will thicken the sauce more."