- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- In a saucepan, cook spaghetti in boiling water until done. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Place in a large salad bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss lightly to mix. Chill until serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti Pasta Salad
"Very good! I chose veggies fresh from the garden & made it with gluten-free spaghetti for my family, very tasty!"
"This is a great recipe. I have used it many times, and I always get good reviews! I have also used tricolored rotini, and it's great too."