Spaghetti Chicken Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 423 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1073mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Feb 2, 2011
This was disgusting and dry. Yuck!
Nov 22, 2010
My family thought it was too spicy. I think I will try again without the hot pepper sauce.
Jul 21, 2009
Its a good recipe, i would like to cook again
Jan 19, 2009
It was ok, no big deal
Nov 10, 2008
Add slivered carrots to dish also
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.