- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti Chicken Bake
"This was disgusting and dry. Yuck!"
"My family thought it was too spicy. I think I will try again without the hot pepper sauce."
"Its a good recipe, i would like to cook again"
"It was ok, no big deal"
"Add slivered carrots to dish also"