- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, undrained, broken up
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown meatballs, turning occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, beans, artichoke hearts, Italian seasoning and broth; bring to a boil. Stir in spaghetti; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until spaghetti is tender, 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Serve with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti and Meatball Skillet Supper
"Very good! I halved the recipe for the two of us. I omitted the beans and used capellini (angel hair) pasta and, because my husband likes to twirl his spaghetti around his fork, I only broke it in half. Big mistake: a lot of it stayed in clumps. Next time I'll break the pasta into 2" lengths as recommended."