- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 10 bacon strips, diced
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Add butter to drippings; heat until melted.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with eggs and Parmesan cheese. Add to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews forSpaghetti Alla Carbonara
"This recipe has all the right stuff--in abundance. It's not lo-cal; it's just good. Have a chopped vegey salad on another night!"