Southwestern Layer Bean Dip
Here in the Southwest, we enjoy Mexican food. And this delicious dip always get rave reviews...no matter how often I make it. Everyone loves the great combination of chicken, bean dip and assorted toppings.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) bean dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread bean dip evenly on a 10-12-in. serving platter; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; spread carefully over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with olive, chicken, tomato, onion and cheese. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 66 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Tex-Mex Dip in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.