- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pumpkin seeds and corn chips. Combine the butter and taco sauce and seasoning; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes, stirring once. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews forSouthwestern Gorp