VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pumpkin seeds and corn chips. Combine the butter, taco sauce and Mexican seasoning; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes, stirring once. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Goblin Gorp in Taste of Home October/November 2007, p17
Reviews forSouthwestern Gorp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2011