Southwestern Corn and Pepper Casserole
For a main dish, add 2 cups shredded cooked chicken to the casserole. For an elegant presentation, spoon vegetable mixture into individual ramekins. Bake about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 2 cups frozen peppers and onions
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1. In a 1-1/2 qt. microwave-safe casserole, combine peppers and onions and corn. Cover and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Drain well.
- 2. Stir in soup, milk, hot sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC