Southwest Turkey Spirals
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 47 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Feb 22, 2018
I left out the olives but didn't miss them. Flavor was great.
Jan 9, 2014
I finally found a roll up that didn't just taste like cream cheese! These have so much flavor to them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.