Crave a snack? Try this zesty, easy-to-prepare appetizer from Traci Claycomb of Vero Beach, Florida. “It’s a delicious, non-traditional way to use leftovers,” she notes.
Recommended: 19 Stromboli Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Southwest Turkey Spirals in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p8
Reviews forSouthwest Turkey Spirals
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2014
"I finally found a roll up that didn't just taste like cream cheese! These have so much flavor to them."