Tilapia's mild, neutral taste takes on a creamy Southwestern flavor in this no-fail recipe. Cod and halibut also work well in this dish. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro flakes
- Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, corn, avocado, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.