- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 each small green, sweet red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 cooked Southwest Flank Steak (recipe also in Recipe Finder), thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, onion and peppers. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Divide among four plates. Heat steak if desired; place over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSouthwest Steak Salad
"I use the steak to make fajitas. Beyond delicious!"
"I use the steak to make fajitas too. It's beyond delicious!"