Southwest Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- 2. Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bag. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 166 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Southwest Grilled Chicken
"The next time I make this I will use less lime juice as it was overpowering all the other seasonings in this dish."
"Simple to prepare. Mildly flavored."