Sour Cream Tarts Recipe
"This last-minute dessert is delicious, especially with cherry pie filling on top," remarks Crystal Fogelsanger of Newville, Pennsylvania. For even quicker assembly, use a prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 can (21 ounces) fruit pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell; top with pie filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 271 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Tarts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC